Monday nights are Yoga + Beer nights in Portland! The fourth Monday of July takes us back to Burnside Brewing for a yoga class in their brewery, among the kegs, the cans and the cooler. This space is a bit cooler, which will feel really great during the summer - but we recommend bringing a jacket or layers just in case. And then plan on staying and enjoying dinner and a pint after class.
This detox + retox class, led by Yoga + Beer instructor, Jana Bedard, is all an all-levels flow yoga class. After class, yogis are invited to stay, enjoy dinner and a delicious beer! Your registration includes a 75 minute yoga class and your first beverage.
For the month of July, we are gathering donations of lip stick for Fighting Pretty. If you are interested in joining us, please bring brand new, unused pink or red lipstick to class. We will then pack these into Pretty Packages, given to women fighting cancer, at our Service + Beer event on July 31st. Thank you for joining us for this month of giving back!
Things to know:
- Cost: $20 per yogi, includes practice and your first pint.
- Class is limited to 25 yogis, pre-registration is recommended
- Class is only open to yogis over the age of 21.
- Food is available for purchase after class.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.
- Please review the refund policy before registering.