Monday nights are Yoga + Beer nights in Portland! The last Monday of each month is our class at Labrewatory. Labrewatory shuts down for us one Monday each month, so that we can take over their taproom for our yoga class. After class we roll up our mats, spread out the tables and enjoy pints of their most recent (and tasty!) concoctions - along with tamales from Tamale Boy!
This detox + retox class, led by Yoga + Beer instructor, Seville Strickler, is an all-levels flow yoga class. After class, yogis are invited to stay to enjoy a delicious beer and food from Tamale Boy! Your registration includes a 75 minute yoga class and your first beverage.
For the month of July, we are gathering donations of lip stick for Fighting Pretty. If you are interested in joining us, please bring brand new, unused pink or red lipstick to class. We will then pack these into Pretty Packages, given to women fighting cancer, at our Service + Beer event on July 31st. Thank you for joining us for this month of giving back!
Things to know:
- Cost: $20 for practice and a pint. $15 for yoga only.
- Class is limited to 25 yogis, pre-registration is recommended.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.
- Class is only open to yogis over the age of 21.
- Please review the refund policy before registering.