Yoga + Beer returns to Victory Club for practice and a pint on the second Wednesday of each month! During the colder months, we will be in the back room/event space and during the spring/summer, we head out into the alley for yoga in the heart of downtown Salem.
This detox + retox class, led by Yoga + Beer instructor, Chantal Barton, is all an all-levels flow yoga class. After class, yogis are invited to stay, enjoy dinner and a delicious beer! Your registration includes a 60 minute yoga class.
Things to know:
- Cost: By Donation. Pay what you can for class - with a suggested donation of $5 per yogi. You can make a donation when you register for class - or you can do so the day of class. Tokens of gratitude (i.e. chocolate, thank you notes, coffee cards, homemade gifts) are also accepted.
- Advance registration is required.
- Food is available for purchase after class.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.
- When we are in the alley, class is open to yogis of all ages.