Monday nights are Yoga + Beer nights in Portland! The first Monday of October takes us back to Burnside Brewing for a yoga class in their brewery, among the kegs, the cans and the cooler. This space is a bit cooler, so bring a jacket or layers. And then plan on staying and enjoying dinner and a pint after class.
This detox + retox class, led by Yoga + Beer instructor, Mikki Trowbridge, is all an all-levels flow yoga class. After class, yogis are invited to stay, enjoy dinner and a delicious beer! Your registration includes a 75 minute yoga class and your first beverage.
Things to know:
- Cost: $20 per yogi, includes practice and your first pint.
- Class is limited to 25 yogis, pre-registration is recommended.
- Food is available for purchase after class.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.
- Please review the refund policy before registering.