Yoga + Beer takes to the streets of Portland with BrewCycle Portland for a special Monday night edition of Yoga + Bike + Beer - the ultimate in cross-training. Join us on Monday, June 18th for a 60 minute, all levels flow yoga class with Mikki Trowbridge Yoga. Our class location will be on the Eastside at 737 SE Sandy Blvd.
After class, hop on the BrewCycle for ninety minutes of bike-pedaling, beer-drinking bliss. Our BrewCycle will take us to Rogue Ales & Spirits (Eastside Pub & Pilot Brewery) and Base Camp Brewing Company - where beer and food are available. Your registration includes yoga, 2 pints of beer and your seat on the BrewCycle.
Things to know:
- Cost: $35 for Yoga + Bike + Beer / $15 for Yoga Only
- Class size is limited; we recommend registering ahead!
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.
- Please review the refund policy before registering.