Calling all wine loving yogis! Join us for our winery edition of detox and retox with Yoga + Beer instructor, Mikki Trowbridge. Come for a free, all levels yoga class and then stay for a glass of wine. Please bring your own yoga mat, and food for a post-class picnic!
Class will be held in West Salem at Eola's Legacy Estate Vineyard. 1600 Oak Grove Rd. Salem, OR 97304. From Salem, take HWY 22W to Oak Grove Road; turn right on Oak Grove and drive 1.7 miles, and Legacy Estate Vineyard will be on your right. Class will be held outside - so dress warm.
Eola will be selling wine before and after class. Food will not be available for purchase, so we recommend bringing a picnic to enjoy after class.
Things to know:
- Cost: By Donation. Pay what you can for class - with a suggested donation of $5 per yogi. You can make a donation when you register for class - or you can do so the day of class. Tokens of gratitude (i.e. chocolate, thank you notes, coffee cards, homemade gifts) are also accepted.
- Wine is available for purchase after class. Yogis are invited to bring their own food or picnic for a post-class snack.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.
- Class is open to yogis of all ages.