Wednesday nights are Yoga + Beer nights in Salem! The third Wednesday of each month brings us to Gilgamesh Brewing. During the fall and winter months, we take over the warehouse adjacent to their brewery for a darker yoga class - softly lit by string lights and laser lights - and accompanied by a custom built playlist just for Beer Yogis. In the spring and summer months, we move outdoors to Gilgamesh's lawn next to the creek, to move and breathe surrounded by the sights and sounds of nature.
Please note: If we are inside due to rain, our amount of space is now limited to 40 participants BUT stay tuned! If we are outside in June, we have ALOT more room. We won't know until a couple days before.
In the spring and summer months, we move outdoors to Gilgamesh's lawn next to the creek, to move and breathe surrounded by the sights and sounds of nature.
This detox + retox class, led by Yoga + Beer instructor, Mikki Trowbridge, is all an all-levels flow yoga class. After class, yogis are invited to stay, enjoy dinner and a delicious beer! Your registration includes a 75 minute yoga class.
Things to know:
- Cost: Free. Donations accepted.
- Please register in advance to reserve your spot <3
- Food is available for purchase after class.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Class is open to yogis of all ages.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.