Wednesday nights are Yoga + Beer nights in Salem! Join us for detox + retox at Santiam Brewing. Santiam is opening their brewery to us, for a small, intimate yoga class limited to just 20 Beer Yogis. Pre-Registration is required - but please only claim a spot if you are fully committed to attending this class.
This detox + retox class, led by Yoga + Beer instructor, Jaime Lawrence, is all an all-levels flow yoga class. After class, yogis are invited to stay, enjoy dinner and a delicious beer, as well as Santiam's trivia night! Your registration includes a 75 minute yoga class.
Things to know:
- Cost: By Donation. Pay what you can for class - with a suggested donation of $5 per yogi. You can make a donation when you register for class - or you can do so the day of class. Tokens of gratitude (i.e. chocolate, thank you notes, coffee cards, homemade gifts) are also accepted.
- Class is limited to 14 yogis, and will fill up. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
- Food is available for purchase after class.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.
- Due to location of class, you must be 21 or older
Class is held at Santiam Brewing.
2544 19th St SE, Salem, OR 97306