Monday nights are Yoga + Beer nights in Portland! Join us on Monday, July 2nd as Ex Novo opens its doors to us. Class is in the loft, floating above the buzz of Ex Novo's taproom and brewery. This nonprofit brewery brews some of our favorite beers, making for a delicious post-class refreshment.
This detox + retox class, led by Yoga + Beer instructor, Jana Bedard, is all an all-levels flow yoga class. After class, yogis are invited to stay, enjoy dinner and a delicious beer! Your registration includes a 75 minute yoga class and your first beverage.
For the month of July, we are gathering donations of lip stick for Fighting Pretty. If you are interested in joining us, please bring brand new, unused pink or red lipstick to class. We will then pack these into Pretty Packages, given to women fighting cancer, at our Service + Beer event on July 31st. Thank you for joining us for this month of giving back!
Things to know:
- Cost: $20 for practice and a pint. $15 for yoga only.
- Class is limited to 15 yogis, pre-registration is recommended.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.
- Due to location, class is 21+
- Please review the refund policy before registering.