Join us for a special edition of Yoga + Wine at Eola's Legacy Estate Vineyard as we host Kevin Paris for an evening of yoga and music! Mikki Trowbridge will guide us through a feel-good 75 minute practice while Kevin serenades us with live music and the healing power of sound.
Class is donation-based. Both Mikki and Kevin will have donation jars out after class, and you can leave your gratitude for both your yoga teacher and the musician. Suggested donation of $5 per yogi.
Please bring your own yoga mat, and food for a post-class picnic! Class will be held in West Salem at Eola's Legacy Estate Vineyard. 1600 Oak Grove Rd. Salem, OR 97304. From Salem, take HWY 22W to Oak Grove Road; turn right on Oak Grove and drive 1.7 miles, and Legacy Estate Vineyard will be on your right. Class will be held outside - so dress for the weather.
A little bit about Kevin:
LA based singer-songwriter, hug dealer & yoga musician, Kevin tours the world performing his infectious, feel-good music. A pioneer in the realm of Yoga & Live Music, he has played for over 1,000 yoga classes with renowned yoga teachers at venues like Wanderlust Festival, Yoga Journal LIVE, GaiamTV, YogaGlo, and studios around the globe. More at www.kevinparismusic.com
Things to know:
- Cost: By Donation. Pay what you can for class - with a suggested donation of $5 per yogi. You can make a donation when you register for class - or you can do so the day of class. Tokens of gratitude (i.e. chocolate, thank you notes, coffee cards, homemade gifts) are also accepted.
- Wine is available for purchase after class. Yogis are invited to bring their own food or picnic for a post-class snack.
- Lawn opens at 5pm if you want to come relax. Class starts at 6pm. Last call is 8:45pm and the evening will wnd down by 9:15pm.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.
- Class is open to yogis of all ages.