Portland! Join us for our very first detox + retox at Hopworks Urban Brewery on Powell. Mikki has been crushing on HUB as a studio space since before Yoga + Beer even hosted their very first class in Portland - and it's finally happening!
This Yoga + Beer event will begin with a 75 minute all-levels, flow yoga class taught by Yoga + Beer founder, Mikki Trowbridge Yoga. Class will be held in a private room within Hopworks' restaurant before they open for business to the public. After class, yogis are invited to stay and enjoy a post-class pint and lunch. Your registration includes yoga + your first pint of beer.
This class falls on Mother's Day weekend. So for all the mothers who are joining us for this class - beer is on us! When you register you'll see a pricing option that says "Mothers at HUB" - it's the same price as our Yoga Only option ($15). Let us buy you a beer as a thank you for being a mom!
Things to know:
- Cost: $20 for practice and a pint. $15 for yoga only.
- Class size is limited; we recommend registering ahead!
- Food is available for purchase after class.
- Class is open to yogis of all ages.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.
- Please review the refund policy before registering.