The first Wednesday of each month takes us to Silverton for class at Seven Brides Brewing. Our yoga studio is technically their winery's barrel room - but you walk through the brewery on your way, so we'll call it Yoga + Beer. The chill lighting, and cozy feeling of the barrels was just too good to pass up. And with an onsite brewery and winery, it means you have your choice of beer or wine after class.
As the weather gets warmer, we will head outside! Potentially for yoga class and definitely to enjoy gathering around the fire-pit table.
This detox + retox class, led by Yoga + Beer instructor, Chantal Barton, is all an all-levels flow yoga class. After class, yogis are invited to stay to enjoy a post-class beer and dinner! Your registration includes a 75 minute yoga class and your first beverage.
Things to know:
- Cost: All December Yoga + Beer classes are free. Your teacher will be putting out a growler, in which you can leave tokens of your gratitude - cash, thank you notes, chocolate, holiday goodies, coffee cards, etc.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Food available for purchase after class.
- Class is open to yogis of all ages.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.
- Please review the refund policy before registering.
Class is brewed in partnership with: