Join us for a special edition of Yoga + Beer at Capitol Subaru, in collaboration with Santiam Brewing. This detox + retox class, led by Yoga + Beer founder, Mikki Trowbridge, is a benefit for Willamette Humane Society. Class is donation-based (pay what you can) with 100% of donations going directly to WHS.
This event runs from 5pm -7pm, with the yoga class starting at 6pm. Beer is available for purchase after class from Santiam Brewing. This class is pet friendly and is also open to all ages.
Things to know:
- Cost: Donations-based. 100% of proceeds go to Willamette Humane Society.
- Food and beer are available for purchase after class. Santiam Brewing is providing beer and two food trucks will be on site.
- Dogs are welcome to join us for class - but if you bring your dog, you are responsible for your dog and we ask that you only bring dogs who can be relatively distraction-free during class.
- Class is open to yogis of all ages.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.