Join us for a special edition of Yoga + Beer, in partnership with the World Beat Festival. Join us on Sunday morning, July 1st, for a class at the Riverfront Amphitheater, located right next to the festival's beer garden. The beer garden opens after class for yogis to purchase a pint, or simply stay to enjoy the festival. Festival entrance on Sunday is free, with a suggested $5 donation. We will be outdoors for our practice - so class is weather permitting. But as Oregonians - that means it has to be pretty rainy for us to cancel. Register for class to be notified via email in the event of a class cancellation.
This detox + retox class, led by Yoga + Beer instructor Jaime Lawrence is all an all-levels flow yoga class. After class, yogis are invited to stay, enjoy the festival and a delicious beer!
Things to know:
- Cost: By Donation. Pay what you can for class - with a suggested donation of $5 per yogi. You can make a donation when you register for class - or you can do so the day of class. Tokens of gratitude (i.e. chocolate, thank you notes, coffee cards, homemade gifts) are also accepted.
- Please register in advance to reserve your spot.
- Food is available for purchase after class.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Class is open to yogis of all ages.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.